- Comfort – 7/10
- Stability – 6/10
- Traction – 6/10
- Durability – 7/10
If you want to hike on the rocky terrain of El Teide, the White Ledge with all-round protection and sufficient cushioning is recommended.
You can also use these boots when gardening or repairing something in the lawn.
That being said, the White Ledge lags significantly behind compared to Salomon or KEEN hiking boots.
WHAT WE LIKED
- With padded collars and EVA midsole, it provides all-around comfort
- High ankle shaft, supports your feet and also protects them from the unfamiliar terrain
- Has one of the most solid and durable uppers. (Thanks to its all leather construction)
WHAT WE DISLIKED
- It performs poorly on a muddier trail. (It also easily slips on wet terrain)
- The water also begins to seep in your feet are underwater
This was the best-selling hiking shoe in 2012-13 and is for sure Timberland’s most popular shoe. This made this possible.